Pat Barnard Breckenfeld passed away November 21, 2013 in Davis, CA. She was 87. Born in Pasadena, CA, she and her family lived in Long Beach, CA, Connecticut, the Netherlands, and Houston before retiring to Truckee where they lived from 1980 - 2000. She lived in Davis since 2000 and is survived by her husband Robert, and daughters Annie and Barbara of Seattle.
- Amgen bike race at Lake Tahoe: Breaking down travel impacts
- $2.8 million wildlife undercrossing project begins north of Truckee
- Tahoe endurance runner racing for epilepsy awareness in daughter's honor
- 'Every Day is a Journey' earth-inspired art show Friday in Truckee
- Truckee's Hannah Halvorsen nominated to U.S. Cross Country Ski Team