Pat Barnard Breckenfeld passed away November 21, 2013 in Davis, CA. She was 87. Born in Pasadena, CA, she and her family lived in Long Beach, CA, Connecticut, the Netherlands, and Houston before retiring to Truckee where they lived from 1980 - 2000. She lived in Davis since 2000 and is survived by her husband Robert, and daughters Annie and Barbara of Seattle.
- Tahoe City duo ride waves of loss, support to establish clothing brand
- Tahoe-Truckee utility districts urging residents to be smart when flushing
- Trail advocates envision multi-use connectivity between Nevada City, Truckee with 'Pines to Mines Trail'
- Two historic Sierra Nevada bridges no longer slated for demolition
- Opinion: Lake Tahoe campground development deserves scrutiny