Over Memorial Day weekend the Takemusa Aikido Association held it’s 25th annual, three-day training Gasshuku seminar at the Rideout gymnasium in Tahoe City. This year’s guest instructor was Inagaki Sensei from Iwama Japan. The North Lake Tahoe Aikido Club hosted the event and has classes every Tuesday night, 5-7 p.m. at Fairway Community Center and Saturday morning, 8-10 a.m. on Commons Beach or at the Gatekeeper’s Museum.
- What could 'Godzilla' El Niño mean for Lake Tahoe?
- Sierra Sun Publisher's Note: Moving on from North Tahoe-Truckee
- Truckee man arrested on felony burglary charge, meth possession
- Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit claims equal protection applies
- Vail Resorts revenue tops $1.1 billion despite low Tahoe ski visits