Over Memorial Day weekend the Takemusa Aikido Association held it’s 25th annual, three-day training Gasshuku seminar at the Rideout gymnasium in Tahoe City. This year’s guest instructor was Inagaki Sensei from Iwama Japan. The North Lake Tahoe Aikido Club hosted the event and has classes every Tuesday night, 5-7 p.m. at Fairway Community Center and Saturday morning, 8-10 a.m. on Commons Beach or at the Gatekeeper’s Museum.
- Reno-Tahoe real estate: Why you might consider selling your home now
- Lake Tahoe black bear activity has 'certainly started to pick up'
- Tahoe-Truckee real estate: Luxury home sales soar in first quarter
- Word on the Street: How concerned are you with Sierra Nevada forest health?
- Tourism experts: Selling millennials on Lake Tahoe key to region's future