Over Memorial Day weekend the Takemusa Aikido Association held it’s 25th annual, three-day training Gasshuku seminar at the Rideout gymnasium in Tahoe City. This year’s guest instructor was Inagaki Sensei from Iwama Japan. The North Lake Tahoe Aikido Club hosted the event and has classes every Tuesday night, 5-7 p.m. at Fairway Community Center and Saturday morning, 8-10 a.m. on Commons Beach or at the Gatekeeper’s Museum.
- Truckee Tahoe Lumber Co. ushering in new era with Reno-Sparks expansion
- Truckee Police Logs: Suspect sleeping in post office arrested on felony warrant
- Incredible ingredients cooked with passion, skill at Red Truck in Truckee
- Tahoma resident achieves dream run
- The history behind one of Lake Tahoe's most popular — and easy — hikes