Over Memorial Day weekend the Takemusa Aikido Association held it’s 25th annual, three-day training Gasshuku seminar at the Rideout gymnasium in Tahoe City. This year’s guest instructor was Inagaki Sensei from Iwama Japan. The North Lake Tahoe Aikido Club hosted the event and has classes every Tuesday night, 5-7 p.m. at Fairway Community Center and Saturday morning, 8-10 a.m. on Commons Beach or at the Gatekeeper’s Museum.
- Snow boosting Western ski resort visitation; Lake Tahoe included
- 12 Lake Tahoe-Truckee winter reads that are perfect for the holidays
- Crews working against snow to build Truckee aquatic center
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- Ice skater Richard Kreibich: from Communist Europe to Truckee-Tahoe