Madalyn “Joy” Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- World-class musicians coming to Lake Tahoe for 2015 SummerFest
- Tahoe wedding planner a master of her craft
- County invites IVGID officials to address alleged misconduct
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man grabs man's genitals in alcohol-fueled altercation