Madalyn “Joy” Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
- Man, 23, killed in Truckee car wreck was not wearing seatbelt
- Town of Truckee shares criticism of Squaw village development
- Grant Korgan sets world records with Tahoe paddle
- Sierra history: A look at Lake Tahoe's wonderful wood-powered steamship past
- Olympian Brian Gregg, Kristin Walstad win 35th Squaw Mountain Run