Madalyn “Joy” Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
- Lake Tahoe resort launches long-awaited snowcat tours for powder hounds
- Opinion: More reasons why Squaw development is a bad idea
- Incline Village real estate: 2016 sales, so far, are off to a great start
- Another lawsuit filed against Lake Tahoe Hard Rock casino
- Lake Tahoe ski resort banning sale of plastic water bottles