Madalyn “Joy” Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
- CHP planning DUI checkpoint in Truckee for Saturday, May 28
- Electric motorcycle will allow Truckee Police to patrol trails
- Lake Tahoe's Crown Room to expand, reel in bigger music acts (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Truckee school district honors teachers, employees of the year
- Give Back Tahoe: Emergency Cold Weather Warming Center saves lives