Madalyn “Joy” Johnson, a long time local, passed away on July 9, 2014 in No. Lake Tahoe. A Memorial Service will take place on Monday Aug. 4th at the Tamarack Lodge in Tahoe City.
- Jim Smith resigns from IVGID Board, hours after being replaced as chair
- Tahoe native Ben Snyder chasing football dream at Stanford University
- Scientists working to control invasive weeds along the Truckee River
- Ironman Lake Tahoe athlete profile: Truckee's Jeff Dostie
- Lake Tahoe's Most Beautiful Trail Ride kicks off Saturday