TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Animal Outpatient Care Center of Truckee Tahoe — The Doctor’s Office For Pets, located at 10939A Industrial Way, Ste. 101 in Truckee will hold a Vaccination Clinic for Dogs and Cats, for routine vaccinations only, Saturday, April 27, 9-11 a.m. Protect your dogs and cats from the common communicable diseases for which they are routinely vaccinated. All dogs must be on leashes and all cats in carriers. Staff members will be available for assistance and a veterinarian will administer the vaccines. The doctors will not be able to answer questions or examine patients out of fairness to all. Any dogs or cats that appear unhealthy for vaccination will be recommended to make an appointment with their regular veterinarian for an assessment. Call 530-587-5144 for more information.
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- 12 Lake Tahoe-Truckee winter reads that are perfect for the holidays
- One man's trash is another man's treasure at Lake Tahoe
- Jim Porter: Estate Planning 101 — part two (of five)
- Tahoe City Winter Sports Park to open day after Thanksgiving