TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Animal Outpatient Care Center of Truckee Tahoe — The Doctor’s Office For Pets, located at 10939A Industrial Way, Ste. 101 in Truckee will hold a Vaccination Clinic for Dogs and Cats, for routine vaccinations only, Saturday, April 27, 9-11 a.m. Protect your dogs and cats from the common communicable diseases for which they are routinely vaccinated. All dogs must be on leashes and all cats in carriers. Staff members will be available for assistance and a veterinarian will administer the vaccines. The doctors will not be able to answer questions or examine patients out of fairness to all. Any dogs or cats that appear unhealthy for vaccination will be recommended to make an appointment with their regular veterinarian for an assessment. Call 530-587-5144 for more information.
- Opinion: Truckee Thursdays no longer family friendly
- Truckee brewery approved amid concerns of business non-compliance
- Heavy criticism into massive Tahoe-area ski expansion proposal continues
- 36,000 Tahoe-area trees are dead or dying as California's drought persists
- Officials ID hang-gilder killed in Sierra Nevada near Lake Tahoe