TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Animal Outpatient Care Center of Truckee Tahoe — The Doctor’s Office For Pets, located at 10939A Industrial Way, Ste. 101 in Truckee will hold a Vaccination Clinic for Dogs and Cats, for routine vaccinations only, Saturday, April 27, 9-11 a.m. Protect your dogs and cats from the common communicable diseases for which they are routinely vaccinated. All dogs must be on leashes and all cats in carriers. Staff members will be available for assistance and a veterinarian will administer the vaccines. The doctors will not be able to answer questions or examine patients out of fairness to all. Any dogs or cats that appear unhealthy for vaccination will be recommended to make an appointment with their regular veterinarian for an assessment. Call 530-587-5144 for more information.
- Electric motorcycle will allow Truckee Police to patrol trails
- CHP planning DUI checkpoint in Truckee for Saturday, May 28
- Lake Tahoe's Crown Room to expand, reel in bigger music acts (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Truckee school district honors teachers, employees of the year
- Give Back Tahoe: Emergency Cold Weather Warming Center saves lives