TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Animal Outpatient Care Center of Truckee Tahoe — The Doctor’s Office For Pets, located at 10939A Industrial Way, Ste. 101 in Truckee will hold a Vaccination Clinic for Dogs and Cats, for routine vaccinations only, Saturday, April 27, 9-11 a.m. Protect your dogs and cats from the common communicable diseases for which they are routinely vaccinated. All dogs must be on leashes and all cats in carriers. Staff members will be available for assistance and a veterinarian will administer the vaccines. The doctors will not be able to answer questions or examine patients out of fairness to all. Any dogs or cats that appear unhealthy for vaccination will be recommended to make an appointment with their regular veterinarian for an assessment. Call 530-587-5144 for more information.
- Lake Tahoe resort launches long-awaited snowcat tours for powder hounds
- Opinion: More reasons why Squaw development is a bad idea
- Incline Village real estate: 2016 sales, so far, are off to a great start
- Tahoe-Truckee real estate: Luxury home sales decline at end of 2015
- Another lawsuit filed against Lake Tahoe Hard Rock casino