TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Tahoe endurance runner racing for epilepsy awareness in daughter's honor
- Opinion: In Incline Village, we don't want visitors at our precious beaches
- $2.8 million wildlife undercrossing project begins north of Truckee
- Tahoe-Truckee students witness mock fatal drunken driving wreck
- Your health: Practice the 10-5-2-1-0 rule every day for your children