TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Once in a blue moon: Kayak tour Friday night on Lake Tahoe
- Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- Going Tahoe streaking: A look at the history behind some of the lake's naturist-friendly beaches
- Human remains found near Lake Tahoe identified as Reno man
- North Tahoe highway overhaul named 'Project of the Year'