TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- World-class musicians coming to Lake Tahoe for 2015 SummerFest
- Grant Korgan sets world records with Tahoe paddle
- Sierra history: A look at Lake Tahoe's wonderful wood-powered steamship past
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man grabs man's genitals in alcohol-fueled altercation