TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Home: Ritz-Carlton project to offer lakefront luxury experience
- Roughly $30 million Tahoe biking, walking path project to begin in August
- Brewforia beer market coming to prime North Tahoe location
- Your Tahoe Weekend: Garden and art tours, Jimi Hendrix tribute & more!