TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Lake Tahoe weather: NWS upgrades to winter storm warning; foot of snow possible
- Lake Tahoe-Truckee athletes named to U.S. Alpine Ski Team
- Your health: MyPlate offers 3 simple plate and 3 breakfast snack ideas
- Breaking down what's new at Lake Tahoe-Truckee ski resorts this winter
- Preventing suicide at Lake Tahoe: Food for thought for mental wellness