TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Tahoe City duo ride waves of loss, support to establish clothing brand
- Tahoe-Truckee utility districts urging residents to be smart when flushing
- Trail advocates envision multi-use connectivity between Nevada City, Truckee with 'Pines to Mines Trail'
- Two historic Sierra Nevada bridges no longer slated for demolition
- Opinion: Lake Tahoe campground development deserves scrutiny