TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Opinion: Truckee Thursdays no longer family friendly
- 36,000 Tahoe-area trees are dead or dying as California's drought persists
- Officials ID hang-gilder killed in Sierra Nevada near Lake Tahoe
- Truckee brewery approved amid concerns of business non-compliance
- Heavy criticism into massive Tahoe-area ski expansion proposal continues