TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Lake Tahoe weather: Warm, dry spell not a cause for snowpack concern yet
- North Tahoe-Truckee's last bookstore delays closure in hopes of selling
- Valentine's Day: Checking in on the Lake Tahoe online dating scene
- Valentine's Day: Essential oils, couples massages perfect way to say I love you
- Re-vote of IVGID officers likely after Open Meeting Law violation