TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- 12 Lake Tahoe-Truckee winter reads that are perfect for the holidays
- One man's trash is another man's treasure at Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe City Winter Sports Park to open day after Thanksgiving
- Canyon Springs delayed again; developer wants more time to submit modified proposal