TAHOE, Calif. — The owners of Tahoe Aquatic Center in Kings Beach would like to thank Tahoe City Boy Scout Troop 266 for cleaning up the beach front one Friday morning. The scouts picked up trash where summer visitors come to enjoy the beach and jet skiing or parasailing activities. Scouts pictured from left: Tim Barton, Thomas Mercogliano, Trent Lingruen, Corey Joslin and Aidan Smith.
- The history behind one of Lake Tahoe's most popular — and easy — hikes
- Fourth of July: Incline Village road closures, strict beach access rules set
- The Tahoe Ten: Upcoming Fourth of July events you don't want to miss
- Heavy criticism into massive Tahoe-area ski expansion proposal continues
- Mount Tallac, perhaps Lake Tahoe's greatest hike, offers stunning views