Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Home: Ritz-Carlton project to offer lakefront luxury experience
- Roughly $30 million Tahoe biking, walking path project to begin in August
- Brewforia beer market coming to prime North Tahoe location
- Your Tahoe Weekend: Garden and art tours, Jimi Hendrix tribute & more!