Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- World-class musicians coming to Lake Tahoe for 2015 SummerFest
- Grant Korgan sets world records with Tahoe paddle
- Sierra history: A look at Lake Tahoe's wonderful wood-powered steamship past
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man grabs man's genitals in alcohol-fueled altercation
- Ted Gaines to host community coffee meeting Tuesday in Truckee