Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- Truckee's FiftyFifty crafting new brewing facility, eyes mass production (VIDEO)
- California, Tahoe-area tree deaths climb to record levels thanks to bugs, drought
- Opinion: We must urge IVGID board to fix our beach problems
- Your Tahoe Weekend: Cushing Crossing at Squaw, Afrolicious concert & more
- Explore Tahoe: Plush tree, plant life in store as warmer weather filters in