Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- What could 'Godzilla' El Niño mean for Lake Tahoe?
- Sierra Sun Publisher's Note: Moving on from North Tahoe-Truckee
- Truckee man arrested on felony burglary charge, meth possession
- Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit claims equal protection applies
- Vail Resorts revenue tops $1.1 billion despite low Tahoe ski visits