Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- Erik Roner celebration of life scheduled for Saturday at Squaw Valley
- Truckee's new community makerspace finds a home at the airport
- Truckee's Betsy Nye, 51, reaches milestone of 100 endurance races
- Long-standing Tahoe motel razed; townhouse development to replace it
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'