Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- Truckee High girls track team captures first-ever state championship
- Opinion: Placer County failing with Martis Valley West review
- Tahoe biking: Rentals returning to Tahoe Cross Country this summer
- Truckee Police Logs: Man screams he's super drunk, arrested for drunk in public
- Tahoe Games Bike Nights return, to make North Shore debut in August