Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- 12 Lake Tahoe-Truckee winter reads that are perfect for the holidays
- One man's trash is another man's treasure at Lake Tahoe
- Canyon Springs delayed again; developer wants more time to submit modified proposal
- Tahoe City Winter Sports Park to open day after Thanksgiving