Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- Incline celebrates July 4th with parades, fireworks
- Truckee Police Logs: Suspect sleeping in post office arrested on felony warrant
- Truckee Tahoe Lumber Co. ushering in new era with Reno-Sparks expansion
- The history behind one of Lake Tahoe's most popular — and easy — hikes
- Incredible ingredients cooked with passion, skill at Red Truck in Truckee