Ron Marks of Truckee, CA passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 14th, 2013. Born and raised in NY, he spent much of his professional life in Miami, Florida, before moving to Truckee 9 years ago to be closer to family. He enjoyed playing tennis and spending time with his grandson Griffin. Ron will be missed by the entire Truckee community, and his family.
- First Baptist Church of Tahoe City's beloved A+ leader Nell Jackson to retire
- North Tahoe football season preview: Lakers looking to 'thrive' in 2016
- Opinion: We at Tahoe must work together, embrace change to find solutions
- Lake Tahoe weather: Farmers almanacs predicting warm 2016-17 winter
- Your Health: Top 5 sports nutrition tips to make you stronger and fitter