Truckee Senior Fashion Show hits the catwalk May 19
May 16, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee High School Senior Fashion Show will be held at the Truckee Community Recreation Center on May 19. Doors open at 5 p.m., show starts at 6 p.m. The Fashion Show is a fundraiser for Project Graduation — Safe & Sober grad night — for all Truckee High seniors. The students get taken on a surprise trip that lasts all night.
Truckee High School seniors Adam Morgan, Colten Roderigue, Miranda Van Enoo, Emily Swietanski, Ryley Jonas, Nichole Riofrio and Lorena De Michelli will model for Closet Cowgirl in the 2013 Truckee High Senior Fashion Show.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village
- Lake Tahoe has seen 138.65 billion gallons of water since October