Truckee Senior Fashion Show hits the catwalk May 19
Ryan Summerlin May 16, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee High School Senior Fashion Show will be held at the Truckee Community Recreation Center on May 19. Doors open at 5 p.m., show starts at 6 p.m. The Fashion Show is a fundraiser for Project Graduation — Safe & Sober grad night — for all Truckee High seniors. The students get taken on a surprise trip that lasts all night.
Truckee High School seniors Adam Morgan, Colten Roderigue, Miranda Van Enoo, Emily Swietanski, Ryley Jonas, Nichole Riofrio and Lorena De Michelli will model for Closet Cowgirl in the 2013 Truckee High Senior Fashion Show.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer