Truckee Senior Fashion Show hits the catwalk May 19
May 16, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee High School Senior Fashion Show will be held at the Truckee Community Recreation Center on May 19. Doors open at 5 p.m., show starts at 6 p.m. The Fashion Show is a fundraiser for Project Graduation — Safe & Sober grad night — for all Truckee High seniors. The students get taken on a surprise trip that lasts all night.
Truckee High School seniors Adam Morgan, Colten Roderigue, Miranda Van Enoo, Emily Swietanski, Ryley Jonas, Nichole Riofrio and Lorena De Michelli will model for Closet Cowgirl in the 2013 Truckee High Senior Fashion Show.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens