Flu shots available at main NLTFPD fire station
October 16, 2013
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District and Incline Village Community Hospital are offering flu vaccinations to individuals over the age of 3 for as long as supplies last.
Each vaccine is $20, payable by cash or check. If you are a Medicare patient, Medicare billing will also be available, so please bring your card so a copy can be made to submit for insurance reimbursement.
Vaccines administered by NLTFPD will be offered at the Fire District’s main station at 875 Tanager St. Vaccines will not be available at the Crystal Bay or Mt. Rose Stations.
For your convenience, fire district personnel are available to visit homes or businesses by appointment. There is no additional charge for this service; however, the $20 fee still applies.
Please note that the vaccines are only for individuals 3 years of age and older; we recommend younger children be taken to their pediatrician.
To make an at-home or place-of-business appointment or to find out about flu vaccines, call the North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District at 775-831-0351, ext. 0.
No appointment is necessary for walk-in shots at the main fire station.
Provided by the North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village