Flu vaccines available in Incline Village
September 13, 2017
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District will offer flu vaccinations for people 8 and older starting Sept. 12. The vaccines cost $30 and are available until supplies run out.
The vaccines are offered at the fire district's main station at 875 Tanager St., Incline Village, Nev. Fire district personnel are also available to visit homes or businesses by appointment. There is no extra charge for the service.
Payment can be made via cash, check, or credit card. Medicare billing for Medicare patients will also be available.
The fire district will also collaborate with Incline Village Community Hospital to give flu shots at the next Incliners' meeting on Monday, Sept. 19 from 5-7 p.m. at the Chateau, 955 Fairway Blvd., Incline Village.
For more information about the flu shots, or to make an appointment, call 775-831-0351, ext. 0.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Martis Valley West battle heats up
- Squaw Valley ski resort opens; hundreds line up to take first turns on mountain (video)
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Truckee’s Reid Cox wins $50,000 AARP Purpose Prize for he and his wife’s company iFoster
- Avalanche educators dream bigger despite growth in past decade