Isabel Lopez awarded Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency Employee of the Year
September 18, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — One of the most tenured members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) team in Truckee was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Aug. 20.
“Isabel is a team player and a true professional. She is consistently available for both patients and co-workers for support, information with a friendly attitude. She always treats clients with respect and courtesy, going out of her way to help meet their needs — clients never leave unsatisfied,” said Ann Jacobson, registered nurse at HHSA. “As a co-worker, she is pleasant and works well with all personality types, striving for the highest quality of care. Isabel is a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee, demonstrating day in and day out great compassion for the residents of Nevada County that we serve.”
Each year, the employee’s peers select the Employee of the Year.
Nevada County’s Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) is a large agency in the county with a budget of more than $62.5 million and 206 employees. Its mission is to improve, promote and protect the health of residents and support and encourage their self-sufficiency in partnership with community members, nonprofit agencies, businesses and other institutions, including other branches of government, according to http://www.mynevadacounty.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway