Isabel Lopez awarded Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency Employee of the Year
September 18, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — One of the most tenured members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) team in Truckee was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Aug. 20.
"Isabel is a team player and a true professional. She is consistently available for both patients and co-workers for support, information with a friendly attitude. She always treats clients with respect and courtesy, going out of her way to help meet their needs — clients never leave unsatisfied," said Ann Jacobson, registered nurse at HHSA. "As a co-worker, she is pleasant and works well with all personality types, striving for the highest quality of care. Isabel is a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee, demonstrating day in and day out great compassion for the residents of Nevada County that we serve."
Each year, the employee's peers select the Employee of the Year.
Nevada County's Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) is a large agency in the county with a budget of more than $62.5 million and 206 employees. Its mission is to improve, promote and protect the health of residents and support and encourage their self-sufficiency in partnership with community members, nonprofit agencies, businesses and other institutions, including other branches of government, according to http://www.mynevadacounty.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- 250-unit apartment complex changes hands
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- Resort occupancy drops for first time since 2011-12