Tahoe Forest MultiSpecialty Clinics welcomes Conyers
August 26, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Tahoe Forest MultiSpecialty Clinics, a service of Tahoe Forest Health System, is pleased to announce the addition of Julie Conyers, MD, MBA, FACS.
Dr. Conyers is board certified in general surgery and has more than 20 years of experience with breast cancer surgery, surgery for gastrointestinal cancers (including colon cancer) and performing advanced laparoscopic procedures, as well as vasectomies.
She received her medical degree from the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, and completed her residency in general surgery at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver. Dr. Conyers earned her Masters of Business Administration in Health Care at the University of Tennessee.
Conyers' office is located at 10978 Donner Pass Road in Truckee. For appointments or information call 530-587-7698.
Tahoe Forest MultiSpecialty Clinics, located in Truckee and North Lake Tahoe, are committed to providing quality medical care to the community.
Services range from allergy/otolaryngology, audiology, cardiology, critical care, family medicine, family and sports medicine, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, nephrology, orthopedics, oncology, palliative care, pediatrics, pediatric pulmonology, pulmonology, and sleep medicine.
For more information visit http://www.tfhd.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Nesting bald eagles cause temporary campground closure in Eldorado National Forest