Truckee’s Glen Harelson wins Nevada County Employee of the Year
April 2, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Nevada County announced Glen Harelson, program manager for the Truckee branch of the Health and Human Services Agency, was named as the 2013 county Employee of the Year.
“It feels great,” Harelson said. “I am very fortunate to work with great staff and the amazing community we have here.”
Jeffrey Brown, director of the HHSA for the county, said Harelson was one of the entity’s “most valuable employees.”
“He has a presence in the community and has displayed great leadership,” Brown said.
Harelson provides key safety net services, working for public health, behavioral health and social services and building consensus with local schools, hospitals and other key entities to make Truckee “a healthy vibrant community.”
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- E. coli, coliform bacteria found in Squaw Valley drinking water at upper mountain
- After fatal accidents, Tahoe runaway truck ramp project is complete
- Truckee CHP: Man stowed 64 pounds of pot in car’s fuel cell
- Squaw Valley issues statement on upper mountain water quality
- Truckee Police Logs: Man walks into store, nabs jacket, sunglasses