Vote for Truckee breast cancer survivor, ‘aha moment’ finalist by Oct. 11
October 4, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Auto and Tire Doctor employee Cindy Lain has been selected by Mutual of Omaha as a finalist to be featured in their nationwide campaign for “aha moments.” According to the company’s website, it’s a moment of clarity, a defining moment where you gain real wisdom — wisdom you can use to change your life. Whether big or small, funny or sad, they can be surprising and inspiring.
Cindy Lain is a six-year breast cancer survivor and mentor for others.
The entire Auto Doctor gang will wear pink and support her at the 15th Annual Komen Northern Nevada Race for the Cure, on Sunday, Oct. 6, at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nev. The team is aptly named “Lube for the Boobs.”
Please visit http://www.ahamoment.com/vote by Oct. 11 to help Cindy win and have her inspirational story shared.
The Auto and Tire Doctor is located at 12000 Pioneer Trail in Truckee, and may be contacted at 530-587-2178 or http://www.theautoandtiredoctor.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people (4 locals) in vehicle burglary, theft cases
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens