Vote for Truckee breast cancer survivor, ‘aha moment’ finalist by Oct. 11
Ryan Summerlin October 4, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Auto and Tire Doctor employee Cindy Lain has been selected by Mutual of Omaha as a finalist to be featured in their nationwide campaign for “aha moments.” According to the company’s website, it’s a moment of clarity, a defining moment where you gain real wisdom — wisdom you can use to change your life. Whether big or small, funny or sad, they can be surprising and inspiring.
Cindy Lain is a six-year breast cancer survivor and mentor for others.
The entire Auto Doctor gang will wear pink and support her at the 15th Annual Komen Northern Nevada Race for the Cure, on Sunday, Oct. 6, at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nev. The team is aptly named “Lube for the Boobs.”
Please visit www.ahamoment.com/vote by Oct. 11 to help Cindy win and have her inspirational story shared.
The Auto and Tire Doctor is located at 12000 Pioneer Trail in Truckee, and may be contacted at 530-587-2178 or www.theautoandtiredoctor.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000