Cottonwood to host second ‘Streets of Truckee’ revue
October 31, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — You may already be in the know about a recent musical theater event the Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar hosted, featuring local singer-songwriter Richard Blair. Richard recorded a CD entitled "Streets of Truckee" that focuses on the historical events that shaped the town and region.
On Oct. 13 he performed the songs from the CD, with interpretive performances from actors who depicted the historical characters in his songs. Narrated by Ted Owens, the show was an instant sell-out and a great success. Cottonwood owner Mike Blide is happy to announce a second performance has been scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 17, which is expected to be another sell-out.
Contact Richard for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar is located at 10142 Rue Hilltop in Truckee, visit http://www.cottonwoodrestaurant.com.
Trending In: Music
- Indigo Girls to make return to Grass Valley’s Center for the Arts
- Tahoe-Truckee music: Open mic nights provide platform for all talents
- 2016 Lake Tahoe Music Festival kicks off this week on West Shore
- Sierra Sun-Tahoe Bonanza hire recreation, entertainment reporter
- North Lake Tahoe choir concert to highlight works of Puccini