Cottonwood to host second ‘Streets of Truckee’ revue
Ryan Summerlin October 31, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — You may already be in the know about a recent musical theater event the Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar hosted, featuring local singer-songwriter Richard Blair. Richard recorded a CD entitled “Streets of Truckee” that focuses on the historical events that shaped the town and region.
On Oct. 13 he performed the songs from the CD, with interpretive performances from actors who depicted the historical characters in his songs. Narrated by Ted Owens, the show was an instant sell-out and a great success. Cottonwood owner Mike Blide is happy to announce a second performance has been scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 17, which is expected to be another sell-out.
Contact Richard for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar is located at 10142 Rue Hilltop in Truckee, visit www.cottonwoodrestaurant.com.
Trending In: Music
- Motorcycle poker run to benefit longtime Truckee musician
- SnowGlobe Music Festival to continue at Lake Tahoe for 3 more years
- Cello sonatas to highlight free Sunday concert at Lake Tahoe
- Grace Potter bringing ‘fireball rock and roll’ to North Lake Tahoe
- Soulful folk duo Rising Appalachia returning to Lake Tahoe