Cottonwood to host second ‘Streets of Truckee’ revue
October 31, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — You may already be in the know about a recent musical theater event the Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar hosted, featuring local singer-songwriter Richard Blair. Richard recorded a CD entitled “Streets of Truckee” that focuses on the historical events that shaped the town and region.
On Oct. 13 he performed the songs from the CD, with interpretive performances from actors who depicted the historical characters in his songs. Narrated by Ted Owens, the show was an instant sell-out and a great success. Cottonwood owner Mike Blide is happy to announce a second performance has been scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 17, which is expected to be another sell-out.
Contact Richard for more information at email@example.com.
Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar is located at 10142 Rue Hilltop in Truckee, visit http://www.cottonwoodrestaurant.com.
Trending In: Music
- Former Reno musician bringing boogie-woogie to Truckee
- Beloved Lake Tahoe musician Peter Joseph Burtt back in the groove 8 months after heart surgery (VIDEO)
- ‘80s cover band Tainted Love to reprise haunted role for 12th annual North Lake Tahoe Halloween bash
- ‘80s dance party at North Lake Tahoe Saturday night
- SnowGlobe Music Festival to continue at Lake Tahoe for 3 more years
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people (4 locals) in vehicle burglary, theft cases
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens