Cottonwood to host second ‘Streets of Truckee’ revue
October 31, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — You may already be in the know about a recent musical theater event the Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar hosted, featuring local singer-songwriter Richard Blair. Richard recorded a CD entitled “Streets of Truckee” that focuses on the historical events that shaped the town and region.
On Oct. 13 he performed the songs from the CD, with interpretive performances from actors who depicted the historical characters in his songs. Narrated by Ted Owens, the show was an instant sell-out and a great success. Cottonwood owner Mike Blide is happy to announce a second performance has been scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 17, which is expected to be another sell-out.
Contact Richard for more information at email@example.com.
Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar is located at 10142 Rue Hilltop in Truckee, visit http://www.cottonwoodrestaurant.com.
Trending In: Music
- Beats Antique to headline summer Wanderlust Festival at Squaw Valley
- Tahoe Players to present ‘Into the Woods’ musical in Reno
- 30th annual SNC Tahoe Holiday Concert set for 2 performances
- Beloved Lake Tahoe musician Peter Joseph Burtt back in the groove 8 months after heart surgery (VIDEO)
- Grace Potter bringing ‘fireball rock and roll’ to North Lake Tahoe
- 5 arrested near Truckee after iPhone thefts, high-speed chase (w/ mugshots)
- Opinion: Risk of catastrophic fire at Lake Tahoe just got worse
- Truckee Bank of America armed robbery: Second suspect arrested
- Tahoe under the surface: Photographer dives deep for underwater shots
- Northstar California appoints Nadia Guerriero as new GM