Cottonwood to host second ‘Streets of Truckee’ revue
October 31, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — You may already be in the know about a recent musical theater event the Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar hosted, featuring local singer-songwriter Richard Blair. Richard recorded a CD entitled "Streets of Truckee" that focuses on the historical events that shaped the town and region.
On Oct. 13 he performed the songs from the CD, with interpretive performances from actors who depicted the historical characters in his songs. Narrated by Ted Owens, the show was an instant sell-out and a great success. Cottonwood owner Mike Blide is happy to announce a second performance has been scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 17, which is expected to be another sell-out.
Contact Richard for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar is located at 10142 Rue Hilltop in Truckee, visit http://www.cottonwoodrestaurant.com.
Trending In: Music
- Tahoe music: Jeff Austin, Travelin’ McCourys bringing Grateful Ball to North Shore
- Greensky Bluegrass bringing boot-stomping ‘rock show’ to North Tahoe
- ALO, Chris Robinson Brotherhood highlight epic music weekend at North Tahoe
- Bass-heavy Halloween party Monday night at North Lake Tahoe
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood bringing psychedelic blues to North Tahoe
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues