Plumas Sierra Cattlewomen to auction generator at Fall Fiesta Dinner
October 6, 2013
CALPINE, Calif. — The Plumas Sierra Cattlewomen will hold their second annual Fall Fiesta Enchilada Dinner on Saturday, Oct. 12 at the Calpine Community Center, with a Cummins Onan 650 Homesite Power Generator to be auctioned.
The dinner dance social hour begins at 5:30 p.m. and dinner will start at 6:30 p.m. Calpine is located in Sierra Valley, a scenic 40-minute drive from Truckee on Highway 89.
Between dinner and dessert, the PSCW are honored to have Mike Filippini serve as auctioneer for the Cummins Onan 6500 — a gas-powered, open-frame generator set on wheels, 5,000 watts running, 5,500 watts peak, nine-hour continuous operating time (at rated load), electric and manual start, 13 HP, 4-stroke overhead valve engine, 6.5 gallon fuel tank, auto "low-oil shutdown," integral battery tray, heavy-duty cast iron cylinder sleeve, circuit breaker protection, and dual element air cleaner. Following dinner there will be dancing to live music provided by the Simpletones.
There will be a photo booth available for guests, a no host bar and a 50/50 drawing. Cost is $12 adults; $6 children. Tickets are available for pre-sale by calling Paula at 530-994-3610 or Karen at 530-993-1655. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Visit the PSCW at http://www.plumassierracattlewomen.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest
- Update: Multiple fires burning in Nevada County; 821-acre Lobo Fire is 93 percent contained (video)