Cabernet & Caberet to be cat’s meow of a fundraiser
May 6, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Guys and dolls! Beat feet over to the Speakeasy Parlor on Thursday, May 9, 6-9 p.m. for InnerRhythms signature fundraiser “Appetizers for the Arts 2013- Cabernet and Cabaret.”
Shhhh … don’t tell — speakeasy locations are always a secret — you’ll need a password for entrance to the Tahoe Truckee Airport Hanger 1.
Fill your kisser with great appetizers and wine, dance your dogs off, and let our live performances tickle your fancy! Award-winning food joints like Dragonfly, Moody’s, Taco Station and others will show off their cookin’ skills. Hooch from Truckee River Winery and breweries along with entertainment by the talented dancers of InnerRhythms Dance Theatre will make this evening a blast you don’t wanna miss.
Get dolled up and get your wiggle on … don’t get left holding the bag! Tickets in advance: 50 clams – at the door: 55 clams, available for purchase at Innerrhythms.org and the Office Boss Mail Center by Safeway in Truckee.
Leave your ankle-biters at home as the bootleg will be flowing. Get on the horn for more info at 530-550-8464.
Trending In: The Arts
- Sierra Snapshots: Ice and nice on Tahoe, Donner Lake (photo slideshow)
- Truckee Healthy Now: Eggplant Parmesan rounds rich in flavor, fun
- Applications sough for Black Rock Desert artist-in-residence program
- Wine Ink: Prosecco puts spark in sparkling wines
- Tahoe Pine Nuts: Washington’s cherry tree belonged to a neighbor
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists