Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College’s Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email email@example.com or look for a link at http://www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Trending In: The Arts
- Tahoe skiing: Tips for parents to keep the kids comfy on the slopes
- Sierra Snapshots: Snowy dogs and wintry wonder (photo slideshow)
- Healthy Now in Truckee: Broccoli, mushroom and egg white frittata
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- Wine ink: Epicurean Tampa — wine, steak and refuge
- Lake Tahoe weather: Avalanche warning in effect; 140 mph winds possible
- Lake Tahoe weather: Schools closed; 6 more feet of snow forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Incline officials urge residents to be prepared
- Lake Tahoe weather: 21 inches of snow at Sugar Bowl; chain controls in effect
- Where are they now? Four powder pioneers who helped put snowboarding on the map at Lake Tahoe