Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College’s Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or look for a link at http://www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Trending In: The Arts
- Tahoe Pine Nuts: Washington’s cherry tree belonged to a neighbor
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- Sierra Snapshots: Snowfall aplenty across Tahoe-Truckee (photo slideshow)
- Tahoe Top Five: Christy Hill’s Coq Au Vin recipe a flavorful favorite
- Tahoe recipe: Elk and sweet potato chili a healthier option
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village
- Lake Tahoe has seen 138.65 billion gallons of water since October