Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College's Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or look for a link at http://www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Trending In: The Arts
- Tahoe Top 5: Truckee’s Marty’s Café offers breakfast recipes to recreate at home
- Creatures released into ‘Lake Tahoe’ go on killing spree in 2015 movie
- Your Tahoe Weekend: Sunset snowshoe tour, Subaru Winterfest at Boreal and more!
- Explore Tahoe: Shake up party plans, drink some wine and try your hand at painting
- Tahoe in the movies: In Oscar fashion, learn about films featured here
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues