Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College's Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email email@example.com or look for a link at http://www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Trending In: The Arts
- Sierra Snapshots: Ice and nice on Tahoe, Donner Lake (photo slideshow)
- Applications sought for Black Rock Desert artist-in-residence program
- Truckee Healthy Now: Eggplant Parmesan rounds rich in flavor, fun
- Wine Ink: Prosecco puts spark in sparkling wines
- Tahoe Pine Nuts: Washington’s cherry tree belonged to a neighbor
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend