Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College's Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or look for a link at http://www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: The Arts
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- Sierra history: 19th century saloons thrived in Truckee, America’s Old West
- Date night: Romantic hot spots around Lake Tahoe-Truckee
- Pedal-powered music group, the Ginger Ninjas, roll into Truckee
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows invests $4 million into snow safety
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)