Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
Ryan Summerlin November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College’s Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or look for a link at www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Trending In: The Arts
- First-ever Wooden Boat Challenge set for Sunday at Donner Lake
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- New e-guide to Truckee, Nevada Co. landmarks now available
- Wine Ink: In the vineyards, vines are the foundation
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Amid housing crisis, North Tahoe-Truckee real estate sales thrive
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- Opinion: Placer County shows lack of commitment to Lake Tahoe