Calling all artisans for Sierra College’s Handmade Sierra Holiday
November 4, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College’s Tahoe-Truckee campus is calling all artists and craftspeople interested in exhibiting their wares for sale at the third annual Handmade Sierra Holiday arts and crafts fair.
The event will be held at the college on Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Vendor fees range from $30 to $40 per space depending on location, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 22, with spaces assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. All items for sale must be handmade by the vendor.
The fair has attracted more than 400 people in the past, and offers an opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase locally handcrafted items.
For more information email email@example.com or look for a link at http://www.sierracollege.edu/about-us/visit/tahoe-truckee/index.php.
Trending In: The Arts
- Sierra history: The legacy of Donner Ski Ranch, an 80-year-old resort rebel
- I-80 wrecks: If you thought there were more than usual at Floriston, you’re right
- Opinion: Racism in American, and at Lake Tahoe, needs to stop
- Whoops! Accident left Alpine Meadows in the dark
- 5 arrested near Truckee after iPhone thefts, high-speed chase (w/ mugshots)