Sierra Snapshots: Bodacious bobcats and sun-lit scenes (photo slideshow)
March 19, 2017
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: The Arts
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- Summer in Tahoe City kicks off with Wine Walk
- Squaw Valley hosts Peaks and Paws for a weekend of hiking, swimming, and lots of doggie treats
- Truckee Roundhouse a magical place for Maker Show
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- Bark beetle infestation continues to threaten Tahoe-Truckee forests
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Waterman’s Landing in Carnelian Bay is an all-inclusive, human-powered watersport hub
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels