Annual TCF Fall Fest set for Sept. 18
August 6, 2014
Tahoe’s Connection for Families, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting parents and children in the Lake Tahoe area, announced recently that Gar Woods in Carnelian Bay will host its annual Fall Fest fundraiser on Sept. 18 at 7 p.m.
The event supports parenting education and children’s socialization programs. Lake Tahoe community leaders and parents are invited to attend to support funding for future TCF programs.
“Gar Woods is a perfect place for TCF’s evening fundraiser. It’s a beautiful venue that promises a fun night for a good cause,” Catherine Hutton Markwell, Fall Fest chair, sand a statement. “We are honored to be working with Gar Woods and their experienced staff to bring the Fall Fest event to a new level.”
Tickets for the annual dinner are $125, with table sponsorships opportunities between $2,900 and $5,900.
“We are very enthusiastic to work with TCF and support their mission,” Kimberly Moore, marketing manager for Tahoe Restaurant Collection, said in a statement. “Gar Woods and Tahoe Restaurant Collection has a strong history in giving back to the community.”
To register or sponsor, visit the event website at http://www.tahoefallfest.org. All proceeds benefit TCF.
Learn more about TCF at tcfkids.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)