Engagement: Meredith Rhea Tiras and Benjamin Isaac Mitnick
Ryan Summerlin July 9, 2014
The Honorable and Mrs. E. Alan Tiras are very excited to announce the engagement of their daughter, Meredith Rhea Tiras to Benjamin Isaac Mitnick, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Lee Mitnick of Los Angeles, California.
The couple met while attending the University of Southern California. Fight On!
Meredith received her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Communications and Political Science and is currently working toward her Masters of Business Administration at the USC Marshall School of Business. Meredith is employed at USC as the Graduate Programs Coordinator for the Viterbi School of Engineering.
Benjamin received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Critical Studies from the USC School of Cinematic Arts. He is currently employed as a freelance editor in the television industry in Los Angeles.
Meredith and Benjamin are planning a December 2014 wedding in Malibu, California.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer