Engagement: Meredith Rhea Tiras and Benjamin Isaac Mitnick
July 9, 2014
The Honorable and Mrs. E. Alan Tiras are very excited to announce the engagement of their daughter, Meredith Rhea Tiras to Benjamin Isaac Mitnick, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Lee Mitnick of Los Angeles, California.
The couple met while attending the University of Southern California. Fight On!
Meredith received her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Communications and Political Science and is currently working toward her Masters of Business Administration at the USC Marshall School of Business. Meredith is employed at USC as the Graduate Programs Coordinator for the Viterbi School of Engineering.
Benjamin received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Critical Studies from the USC School of Cinematic Arts. He is currently employed as a freelance editor in the television industry in Los Angeles.
Meredith and Benjamin are planning a December 2014 wedding in Malibu, California.
Trending In: Announcements
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Nesting bald eagles cause temporary campground closure in Eldorado National Forest
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?