Incline resident rated top market timer
February 5, 2014
Incline Village resident David Vomund recently received Timer Digest's coveted Timer of the Year award for 2013.
Vomund is an Incline-based fee-only investment adviser (www.ETFportfolios.net) who manages both income and growth portfolios, depending on a client's needs.
He writes a weekly "Market Pulse" column in the Bonanza and publishes a weekly investment newsletter call VIS Alert (www.VISalert.com). Timer Digest tracks his newsletter's timing calls.
While many newsletters have periods of success, Vomund has consistently ranked in the top tier. In fact, he is also the top rated timer for the three-year period 2011-13.
Timer Digest is an independent service that analyzes the market timing component of financial newsletters. The digest's list includes some of the most respected investment newsletters in the country, including those written by Bernie Schaeffer, Dan Sullivan, Tom McClellan and Marvin Appel.
Trending In: Announcements
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Crews to cut power for hour at Martis Camp, Schaffer’s Mill, other locations due to dangerous tree
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week