Kayla Anderson returns to IVGID as marketing manager
February 5, 2014
Diamond Peak Ski Resort and the Incline Village General Improvement District recently hired Kayla Anderson as marketing manager.
Anderson previously spent two years as the IVGID marketing coordinator and the last four years at Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe as PR/web manager. Anderson is originally from Redding, Calif., and has resided in Incline Village the last seven years.
"We're happy to have Kayla as part of the team and back at Diamond Peak and IVGID," said Diamond Peak General Manager Brad Wilson. "She brings with her a great background and experience that will take IVGID and Diamond Peak to a new level."
Anderson joins Sales Manager Eric Kertzman and Marketing Coordinator Jaclyn Ream to complete the IVGID marketing and sales team. Kertzman recently celebrated his one-year anniversary with IVGID, and Ream has been with IVGID since November 2012.
Anderson can be reached at 775-832-1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues