Kayla Anderson returns to IVGID as marketing manager
Ryan Summerlin February 5, 2014
Diamond Peak Ski Resort and the Incline Village General Improvement District recently hired Kayla Anderson as marketing manager.
Anderson previously spent two years as the IVGID marketing coordinator and the last four years at Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe as PR/web manager. Anderson is originally from Redding, Calif., and has resided in Incline Village the last seven years.
“We’re happy to have Kayla as part of the team and back at Diamond Peak and IVGID,” said Diamond Peak General Manager Brad Wilson. “She brings with her a great background and experience that will take IVGID and Diamond Peak to a new level.”
Anderson joins Sales Manager Eric Kertzman and Marketing Coordinator Jaclyn Ream to complete the IVGID marketing and sales team. Kertzman recently celebrated his one-year anniversary with IVGID, and Ream has been with IVGID since November 2012.
Anderson can be reached at 775-832-1120 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer