Letter to the Editor: Thanks for successful sheriff’s picnic
October 1, 2013
On behalf of the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office, Nevada Highway Patrol, North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District, NDOW and IVGID, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the success of the Incline Community Picnic & BBQ held Saturday, Sept. 14, at Village Green.
We would like to acknowledge the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Crystal Bay Casino, Tahoe Biltmore, Raley’s, Village Market, Susie Scoops and the Wildflower Café for their generous donations.
Thanks, too, to the BBQ’ing skills of David Bradley and Tim McAllister, the Incline Marine Auxiliary for bringing Marine 9, the Junior ROTC volunteers for all their efforts, Rod Stahl for his Child Fingerprinting team, and CERT and the numerous community volunteers for being so helpful in making this event a success.
To everyone who showed up, we hope you had fun and we’ll see you next year!
Capt. Duane Meyer
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space