Letter to the Editor: Thanks for successful sheriff’s picnic
Ryan Summerlin October 1, 2013
On behalf of the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office, Nevada Highway Patrol, North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District, NDOW and IVGID, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the success of the Incline Community Picnic & BBQ held Saturday, Sept. 14, at Village Green.
We would like to acknowledge the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Crystal Bay Casino, Tahoe Biltmore, Raley’s, Village Market, Susie Scoops and the Wildflower Café for their generous donations.
Thanks, too, to the BBQ’ing skills of David Bradley and Tim McAllister, the Incline Marine Auxiliary for bringing Marine 9, the Junior ROTC volunteers for all their efforts, Rod Stahl for his Child Fingerprinting team, and CERT and the numerous community volunteers for being so helpful in making this event a success.
To everyone who showed up, we hope you had fun and we’ll see you next year!
Capt. Duane Meyer
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office
Trending In: Announcements
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000