Local doctor to join staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital
July 27, 2014
Dr. Christina (Brown) Martini grew up in Incline Village and attended Incline Village schools. She attained her undergraduate degree in Veterinary Science at the University of Nevada, Reno. Christina attended veterinary school at Colorado State University.
Upon graduation, Dr. Martini completed an internship at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Colo., a specialty and emergency hospital. She is married to her high school sweetheart and native Incline Village resident, Aaron Martini.
She will join the veterinary staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital in Reno. Dr. Martini’s professional interests include internal medicine, dermatology, soft tissue surgery and preventative medicine. She and Aaron are looking forward to once again making their residence the Reno/Tahoe area.
Trending In: Announcements
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists