Local doctor to join staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital
July 27, 2014
Dr. Christina (Brown) Martini grew up in Incline Village and attended Incline Village schools. She attained her undergraduate degree in Veterinary Science at the University of Nevada, Reno. Christina attended veterinary school at Colorado State University.
Upon graduation, Dr. Martini completed an internship at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Colo., a specialty and emergency hospital. She is married to her high school sweetheart and native Incline Village resident, Aaron Martini.
She will join the veterinary staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital in Reno. Dr. Martini’s professional interests include internal medicine, dermatology, soft tissue surgery and preventative medicine. She and Aaron are looking forward to once again making their residence the Reno/Tahoe area.
Trending In: Announcements
- Hundreds of Incline Village kids participate in annual Halloween-themed event
- Tahoe-Truckee community briefs, week of Dec. 7, 2015
- Tahoe-Truckee Toys for Tots kickoff set for Community Thanksgiving party
- Upcoming events scheduled at Incline Village Library
- Dr. Kim Barnes returns to Pet Network in Incline Village
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump