Local doctor to join staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital
July 27, 2014
Dr. Christina (Brown) Martini grew up in Incline Village and attended Incline Village schools. She attained her undergraduate degree in Veterinary Science at the University of Nevada, Reno. Christina attended veterinary school at Colorado State University.
Upon graduation, Dr. Martini completed an internship at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Colo., a specialty and emergency hospital. She is married to her high school sweetheart and native Incline Village resident, Aaron Martini.
She will join the veterinary staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital in Reno. Dr. Martini's professional interests include internal medicine, dermatology, soft tissue surgery and preventative medicine. She and Aaron are looking forward to once again making their residence the Reno/Tahoe area.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback