Matt Dodge exhibit to show at Uncorked Squaw Valley
January 23, 2014
Uncorked Squaw Valley is hosting an eclectic exhibit of recent work by Incline Village artist Matt Dodge. The display continues at the wine bar until Feb. 24.
A fixture of the regional art community for two decades, Dodge presents several new works for this event. As spiritually he matures and grows, so too does he creatively.
Visually intoxicating and intricate, these recent pieces are intended as artifacts taken from his soul’s journey, documents of his celebration of life. Images on both canvas and paper are included in the exhibit.
Dodge works in a unique, self-developed technique. Starting with a photographic base, various paths are then taken, until each image is hand-colored and hand-etched, creating a pop, punk and psychedelic fusion. He uses the term “Sculpted Photographs” to describe the one-of-a-kind treasures.
Uncorked is located in the Village at Squaw Valley. For exhibit inquiries, visit http://www.mattdodgeimages.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- U.S. Ski Team’s Tim Jitloff, a Truckee native, talks life on and off the slopes