Matt Dodge exhibit to show at Uncorked Squaw Valley
Ryan Summerlin January 23, 2014
Uncorked Squaw Valley is hosting an eclectic exhibit of recent work by Incline Village artist Matt Dodge. The display continues at the wine bar until Feb. 24.
A fixture of the regional art community for two decades, Dodge presents several new works for this event. As spiritually he matures and grows, so too does he creatively.
Visually intoxicating and intricate, these recent pieces are intended as artifacts taken from his soul’s journey, documents of his celebration of life. Images on both canvas and paper are included in the exhibit.
Dodge works in a unique, self-developed technique. Starting with a photographic base, various paths are then taken, until each image is hand-colored and hand-etched, creating a pop, punk and psychedelic fusion. He uses the term “Sculpted Photographs” to describe the one-of-a-kind treasures.
Uncorked is located in the Village at Squaw Valley. For exhibit inquiries, visit www.mattdodgeimages.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer