Shambaugh inducted to Truckee Noon Rotary
June 18, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee Noon Rotary is delighted to announce the induction of Sandra Shambaugh to their club. Sandra Shambaugh is the geography manager for the Truckee AAA office servicing South Lake, Incline, North Lake and Truckee. She has been in the insurance business for 15 years and in sales management for the last seven.
In the last seven years with AAA she has achieved the Field Management Award, Business Manager MVP Award and in 2012 the Presidents Club Award. She is a leader of people who believes in working alongside of her team to do everything possible for their success. She is very involved in community through AAA she has organized and led the giving of 3,000 pounds of food to local food shelters with AAA’s Turkey Tow program.
Shambaugh partnered with the Boys & Girls Club of Northern Nevada to teach a diversity and leadership program for kids of low income and minority backgrounds.
She is also a co-lead for the AAA Northern Nevada Diversity Council and chair on the Hispanic-Latino Leadership program. She believes in being of service to both her team and her community.
Sandra was inducted in May at the Community Recreation Center, 8924 Donner Pass Road, where the Noon Rotary club meets Thursdays at noon.
Visit http://www.truckeerotary.com for more information.
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway