Sunshine Letter | First-ever Community Night Out
March 30, 2014
First-ever Community Night Out
Kings Beach Parents’ Co-op families are so proud of the awesome success of our first-ever Community Night Out!
The family friendly event raised important funds for our nonprofit preschool. We are so appreciative of all the community businesses for their auction and raffle donations. And the event would not have been possible without co-op members providing hours of volunteer time before and during the event.
The atmosphere was perfect – with the setting at The Chateau (thank you, IVGID!) and music by Bias & Dunn. The food from Jack Lyons at Men Wielding Fire was delicious. And thank you to Monty Webb from Jason’s for the linens.
The little ones had a blast in the children’s room! Oskar the Skulptor was a favorite with his balloon art, and Deborah Hakam did some beautiful and creative face painting.
A huge thank you to all of you who came out to join us. We will see you again next year!
Kings Beach Parents’ Co-op
Trending In: Announcements
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck