Sunshine Letter | First-ever Community Night Out
March 30, 2014
First-ever Community Night Out
Kings Beach Parents' Co-op families are so proud of the awesome success of our first-ever Community Night Out!
The family friendly event raised important funds for our nonprofit preschool. We are so appreciative of all the community businesses for their auction and raffle donations. And the event would not have been possible without co-op members providing hours of volunteer time before and during the event.
The atmosphere was perfect – with the setting at The Chateau (thank you, IVGID!) and music by Bias & Dunn. The food from Jack Lyons at Men Wielding Fire was delicious. And thank you to Monty Webb from Jason's for the linens.
The little ones had a blast in the children's room! Oskar the Skulptor was a favorite with his balloon art, and Deborah Hakam did some beautiful and creative face painting.
A huge thank you to all of you who came out to join us. We will see you again next year!
Kings Beach Parents' Co-op
Trending In: Announcements
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Former Lake Tahoe commissioner: Maybe new person ‘will have more luck’
- Opinion: Placer County is squandering Lake Tahoe’s public assets
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Creatures released into ‘Lake Tahoe’ go on killing spree in 2015 movie