Sunshine Letter | Of angels and elves
January 16, 2014
Of angels and elves
What if you gave a party and couldn’t come … well that is what happened to Clarence-as2 this year!
But it went off without him with the magic of the following elves:
First and foremost the residents want to thank “Dee Dee,” the magic elf, who with her helpers pulled off a miracle.
With the help of the Ritz-Carlton Merry Makers, Bill and Ann Shu and Karla the following people and organizations help make this Holiday Season a merry one for all the residents.
Event Masters (and Sparky); Lee Kresy at D’Lish Catering … wow what a meal; BNI and the Truckee Optimist Club for the trees and stands, Jim and Caesar … wow what you guys do is incredible; Sunrise Rotary and Truckee Elementary Choir … you can decorate our tree every year; Gratitude’s and Julie; Tahoe Basic Shirts; Judy and Ed Stuart; Stephanie and Karen and their generous friends; our library lady, Tara and her musical/magical troop; Frank for his wonderful tunes; and Truckee Fire for delivering Santa ( and taking care of Clarence-as2, sorry about that) and last but not least the gang of elves and residents of Truckee, who understand the true meaning of the Holidays.
We are truly humbled,
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee football: Wolverines top South Tahoe 21-20 in Sierra Bowl
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder