TFS appoints board officers for 2014-15
May 5, 2014
Tahoe Family Solutions recently announced the election of its board officers for fiscal year 2014-15.
The four positions will serve as the TFS executive committee and together with the entire TFS board will set strategic direction for the organization and oversee financial and program progress
The 2014-15 officers are: Chair, John Iannucci; Vice Chair, Elyse Gut; Secretary, Pamela Aaron; and Treasurer, Susan Herron.
Together with current board members John Cheney, Perri Finch, Lee Koch, Ann Valdes and Polly Wolfe, these volunteers will lead TFS in producing a comprehensive five-year strategic plan for TFS, focus on expanding Camp Explore to a seven week summer program, and work to meet an overwhelming 35 percent increase in requests for psychiatric and mental health services.
TFS will also seek to expand its availability and space for its Homework Help Club initiative at Incline Elementary School
"I am honored to work with such qualified individuals both on the TFS Board of Directors and on the new executive committee," Iannucci said.
Tahoe Family Solutions is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit with the objective to provide key resources and enhance skills for families in the Tahoe Basin. For information, visit http://www.tahoefamily.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- 250-unit apartment complex changes hands
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- Resort occupancy drops for first time since 2011-12