Wedding | North Lake Tahoe’s Hunter Volk marries
June 27, 2013
TAHOE, Cafli. — Greg and Lynne Gibeson are pleased to announce the marriage of their son, Hunter Volk to Holly Gotfredson of La Jolla, Calif. on Saturday, April 13.
The wedding was at the Church of the Nativity in Rancho Sante Fe. Hunt’s brothers Klint and Tucker Volk were his Best Men. Holly’s sister Sally was her Maid of Honor and her brothers Tom and Ben were Groomsmen. The bride and groom roared off in Holly’s grandfather’s 1948 Packard convertible.
Everyone reconvened for the reception at the La Jolla Country Club to dance the night away with a rocking band. Douglas, Kathleen and Christine Dale, Ned and Marci Hughes, Don and Trish Hays and Anne Ritchey joined in the celebration. Hunt then whisked his bride off to St. John in the U.S.V.I.’s for fun in the sun!
Hunter graduated from North Tahoe High School and the University of Washington. Holly graduated from the University of Michigan. They will make their home in the Seattle area.
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people (4 locals) in vehicle burglary, theft cases
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens