Acquisition to double Corporate Visions’ size
April 3, 2013
Corporate Visions Inc., an Incline Village company that provides sales- and marketing-messaging consultation and training, said last week it acquired BayGroup International of Larkspur, Calif.
The acquisition nearly doubles the size of Corporate Visions.
BayGroup International assists clients such as DuPont, UPS and Autodesk through training of their staffs with sales-negotiation and sales-execution skills.
“It’s a perfect complement to what we do. Corporate Visions helps customers with differentiation, while BayGroup helps them maximize and capture the created value. Both are major moments of truth in the buying cycle,” said Joe Terry, chief executive officer of Corporate Visions.
The two companies expect to develop and announce a joint product later this year, Terry said.
Terms of the transaction between the privately held companies weren’t disclosed.
Trending In: Business
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Tahoe-Truckee Internet speeds continue to lag below federal minimum
- Trio of North Tahoe-Truckee winter job fairs on tap this week, next
- ‘Snow equity’ from 2015 driving winter bookings across western resorts
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- U.S. Ski Team’s Tim Jitloff, a Truckee native, talks life on and off the slopes