Acquisition to double Corporate Visions’ size
April 3, 2013
Corporate Visions Inc., an Incline Village company that provides sales- and marketing-messaging consultation and training, said last week it acquired BayGroup International of Larkspur, Calif.
The acquisition nearly doubles the size of Corporate Visions.
BayGroup International assists clients such as DuPont, UPS and Autodesk through training of their staffs with sales-negotiation and sales-execution skills.
"It's a perfect complement to what we do. Corporate Visions helps customers with differentiation, while BayGroup helps them maximize and capture the created value. Both are major moments of truth in the buying cycle," said Joe Terry, chief executive officer of Corporate Visions.
The two companies expect to develop and announce a joint product later this year, Terry said.
Terms of the transaction between the privately held companies weren't disclosed.
Trending In: Business
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Why does the town of Truckee not require business licenses?
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Tahoe-Truckee businesses impacted by storms may qualify for federal loans
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues