Architect Mason Kirby, Inc. expands to N. California
July 3, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Award-winning Architect Mason Kirby, Inc. announced expansion of commercial and residential architectural design and interiors services from the Bay Area to the Northern California region.
Founded 2007 in the Bernal Heights community of San Francisco, Principle Mason Kirby distinguished his firm on client centric design process.
As part of the expansion, Architect Mason Kirby, Inc. (AMK) has opened an office in Truckee, to serve the niche market of second home owners with a primary residences in the Bay Area. Clients will now be able to plan the redesign of their vacation property from their primary home. AMK will monitor the progress of construction from their Truckee office.
"We are very excited to provide our services to all of Northern California. Many of our former clients have become our closest friends. We are looking forward to an opportunity to gain the trust and friendship of new clients throughout the region," said Kirby
For more information contact Mason Kirby, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-867-5357.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse