Architect Mason Kirby, Inc. expands to N. California
Ryan Summerlin July 3, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Award-winning Architect Mason Kirby, Inc. announced expansion of commercial and residential architectural design and interiors services from the Bay Area to the Northern California region.
Founded 2007 in the Bernal Heights community of San Francisco, Principle Mason Kirby distinguished his firm on client centric design process.
As part of the expansion, Architect Mason Kirby, Inc. (AMK) has opened an office in Truckee, to serve the niche market of second home owners with a primary residences in the Bay Area. Clients will now be able to plan the redesign of their vacation property from their primary home. AMK will monitor the progress of construction from their Truckee office.
“We are very excited to provide our services to all of Northern California. Many of our former clients have become our closest friends. We are looking forward to an opportunity to gain the trust and friendship of new clients throughout the region,” said Kirby
For more information contact Mason Kirby, AIA at email@example.com or 415-867-5357.
Trending In: Business
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Opinion: Kudos to Placer supes for positive Martis Valley West vote
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- Reno group wants to crowdsource funds to buy Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe