MOBO Law in Truckee hires Schaller
April 25, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Molsby and Bordner, LLP (MOBO Law) welcome Jennifer Schaller, Esq. as the newest member of their legal team. Jennifer has been a practicing attorney in Truckee for the past three years. MOBO chose Jennifer to join their team due to Jennifer's track record of success in negotiating delicate client matters, as well as her reputation as an approachable, results-oriented attorney.
Jennifer integrated seamlessly into the MOBO office culture, which seeks to solve legal problems with collaborative and cost-conscious strategies, while enjoying an active Truckee/ Tahoe lifestyle. "The two aren't mutually exclusive," said Jennifer, who finds her mind and creativity sharpened by the outdoor opportunities Truckee and Tahoe offer.
Jennifer adds her knowledge of family law to MOBO's growing expertise, which now includes business, estate planning, construction, family and real estate law. MOBO assists clients from all over the Truckee-Tahoe area and northern California, as well as select clients from southern California and Nevada.
MOBO Law is located at 10280 Donner Pass Road in Truckee. For information call 530-214-8700 or visit mobolaw.com.
Trending In: Business
- Tahoe Top 5: What to keep in your car to ensure safety during winter storms
- Why does the town of Truckee not require business licenses?
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Tahoe-Truckee businesses impacted by storms may qualify for federal loans
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues