Out & About Marketing sets up shop at Incline Plaza
October 30, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Locally owned and managed digital marketing and social media firm, Out & About Marketing, is ramping up efforts for long-term growth by setting up shop at Incline Plaza, right above Bite Restaurant and IV Coffee Lab.
Previously an all virtual agency run out of the home office of 20-year marketing veteran Milena Regos, Out & About Marketing has never had a brick and mortar building to call home until now.
“Despite the fact that that digital marketing can be done effectively using only virtual tools, I decided it’s time to build a tangible agency,” said Regos, former director of marketing for the Incline Village General Improvement District. “Face to face interaction is not crucial in this industry but it is critical to building good relationships and a solid company culture that encourages creative ideas. “
Out & About Marketing already works with a hefty local, national and international client roster including the Crystal Bay Club, town of Truckee, Reno Tahoe Meetings, El Dorado County, Ritz Carlton Residences, Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl Resort, Capitol Corridor, 1-800-Flowers, Hard Candy Fitness founded by Madonna in Toronto, Canada and Sydney, Australia, UFC Gym Australia, Crunch Fitness Australia and many more.
“My hope is that planting the company’s roots in Incline will help our communications agency not only become the best on the West Coast,” Regos said, “but will allow us the opportunity to help small and large businesses in the community and around the world better communicate to the people that impact their bottom line.”
For more information about services provided by Out & About Marketing, click here.
Trending In: Business
- Tahoe-Truckee shopping: Holiday gear gift ideas for women
- Truckee-based Coffeebar to open 4th branch at Squaw Valley
- Tahoe casino gaming win dips in October; South Shore down 22 percent
- Tahoe Market Pulse: Looking at the markets, post election
- Alebrijes brings fusion of Mexican color, taste to Incline Village
- ‘Ninja road stars’ piercing tires in South Lake Tahoe (photos)
- E. coli, coliform bacteria found in Squaw Valley drinking water at upper mountain
- Details unclear after apparent crime at Truckee Bank of America
- Truckee Police Logs: Man walks into store, nabs jacket, sunglasses
- Truckee CHP: Man stowed 64 pounds of pot in car’s fuel cell