Scraps moves to new Truckee digs
Ryan Summerlin October 12, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Scraps is happy to announce the business has moved to a new location next to Smokey’s in Truckee. Scraps is locally owned and has been in business since 1990.
The Scraps crew is excited about the new location, adding more parking and easy access for customers. They are also excited to announce they are under new ownership. Arlene Morerro and her husband Gerry Morerro thank previous owners Jessica and Ryan for this opportunity and all the help they have given.
The Morerros also wish them all the happiness in their new chapter of life. Scraps will continue to give you all the great products to which you are accustomed, with added services including delivery service.
Drop by 12030 Donner Pass Road, No. 1 for details.
The new Scraps owners are motivated to be friendly, knowledgeable and operate a competitive pet supply store.
Trending In: Business
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer