Scraps moves to new Truckee digs
October 12, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Scraps is happy to announce the business has moved to a new location next to Smokey’s in Truckee. Scraps is locally owned and has been in business since 1990.
The Scraps crew is excited about the new location, adding more parking and easy access for customers. They are also excited to announce they are under new ownership. Arlene Morerro and her husband Gerry Morerro thank previous owners Jessica and Ryan for this opportunity and all the help they have given.
The Morerros also wish them all the happiness in their new chapter of life. Scraps will continue to give you all the great products to which you are accustomed, with added services including delivery service.
Drop by 12030 Donner Pass Road, No. 1 for details.
The new Scraps owners are motivated to be friendly, knowledgeable and operate a competitive pet supply store.
Trending In: Business
- Reno-Tahoe flooding, snow, road closures hinder transportation industry
- Trio of Tahoe-Truckee ski companies stomping their claim in the Sierra
- Tahoe skiing: 8-13 feet of snow recorded in four days at upper elevations
- Tahoe Market Pulse: Stocks that may be 2017’s best performers
- Nevada’s casino industry turns profit for first time since 2008
- Lake Tahoe weather: Incline officials urge residents to be prepared
- Lake Tahoe weather: First storm wave begins Wednesday; are you prepared?
- Lake Tahoe weather: Are you ready for round three of snow and wind?
- Lake Tahoe weather: 21 inches of snow at Sugar Bowl; chain controls in effect
- No one hurt in fire at Tahoe City’s Henrikson building