Second annual Reno-Tahoe social media survey under way
April 24, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — How much time and money does your business invest in social media? Are you curious about how your competition would answer that question?
Out&About Marketing has opened the second annual Reno-Tahoe Social Media Survey to unveil this information at http://svy.mk/Yt0FXU.
The survey and its results offer a unique opportunity for businesses to compare their social media activity to that of their peers.
In last year’s survey, for example, the top five social media and network tools used by businesses were: Facebook, Twitter, video, blog, and LinkedIn.
On top of easy access to the Survey results, survey takers will receive Milena Regos’ “20 Facebook best practices to increase engagement on your page” as well as entry to win a $25 gift card from Amazon.com.
The survey is expected to take approximately five minutes, and is expected to close in mid May. All submissions are confidential.
Last year’s results are available here: http://bit.ly/Z0VEcK
Founded in 2009 by Milena Regos in Incline Village, Out&About Marketing is a digital marketing and social media consultancy for businesses that need to increase brand awareness, generate leads, engage with customers online, measure their social media campaigns and save valuable time.
Learn more at http://www.outandaboutmarketing.com.
Trending In: Business
- Truckee-based Coffeebar to open 4th branch at Squaw Valley
- Tahoe Market Pulse: Looking at the markets, post election
- Tahoe-Truckee shopping: Holiday gear gift ideas for women
- Raley’s grocery store planned for Truckee; ‘this location is just perfect’
- Tahoe Market Pulse: Be part of the solution, not the problem
- E. coli, coliform bacteria found in Squaw Valley drinking water at upper mountain
- After fatal accidents, Tahoe runaway truck ramp project is complete
- Truckee CHP: Man stowed 64 pounds of pot in car’s fuel cell
- Squaw Valley issues statement on upper mountain water quality
- VIDEO: Tahoe native, U.S. Ski Team’s Lila Lapanja returning to form