Second annual Reno-Tahoe social media survey under way
April 24, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — How much time and money does your business invest in social media? Are you curious about how your competition would answer that question?
Out&About Marketing has opened the second annual Reno-Tahoe Social Media Survey to unveil this information at http://svy.mk/Yt0FXU.
The survey and its results offer a unique opportunity for businesses to compare their social media activity to that of their peers.
In last year’s survey, for example, the top five social media and network tools used by businesses were: Facebook, Twitter, video, blog, and LinkedIn.
On top of easy access to the Survey results, survey takers will receive Milena Regos’ “20 Facebook best practices to increase engagement on your page” as well as entry to win a $25 gift card from Amazon.com.
The survey is expected to take approximately five minutes, and is expected to close in mid May. All submissions are confidential.
Last year’s results are available here: http://bit.ly/Z0VEcK
Founded in 2009 by Milena Regos in Incline Village, Out&About Marketing is a digital marketing and social media consultancy for businesses that need to increase brand awareness, generate leads, engage with customers online, measure their social media campaigns and save valuable time.
Learn more at http://www.outandaboutmarketing.com.
Trending In: Business
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens