Sierra College invites you to 2013 Career and Job Expo
September 23, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee invites all interested community members to attend the 2013 Career and Job Expo from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 9. The Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee campus is located at 11001 College Trail in Truckee.
Participating employers and career resource groups will include Alpine Meadows / Squaw Valley, Bank of the West, Boreal / Soda Springs, Clear Capital, Diamond Peak, Fastenal, Northstar California, One Stop Business & Career Center, Panda Express, Resort at Squaw Creek, The Ritz-Carlton, Sierra College Career Center, Sugar Bowl, Tahoe Donner, Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce, Truckee Donner Public Utility District, town of Truckee, Tahoe National Forest and Wells Fargo.
"In addition to serving as a job fair, the autumn Career and Job Expo offers excellent networking opportunity for all attendees. It's an especially good way for people new to the Lake Tahoe-Truckee area or looking for work to learn about career resources," said Nicole Cheslock, who organized this year's event. The Career and Job Expo is one of more than a dozen annual events on the Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee campus, 11001 College Trail designed especially for Lake Tahoe and Truckee residents.
There is no cost to attend nor is an RSVP required. Contact Cheslock at 530-548-5010 or email@example.com with any questions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Bottled CBD-water company opens distribution office on South Shore
- Little progress made in resolving Tahoe’s Cal Neva bankruptcy issues
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Company culture at CustomInk raises the bar for employee perks
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest