Sierra College invites you to 2013 Career and Job Expo
September 23, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee invites all interested community members to attend the 2013 Career and Job Expo from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 9. The Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee campus is located at 11001 College Trail in Truckee.
Participating employers and career resource groups will include Alpine Meadows / Squaw Valley, Bank of the West, Boreal / Soda Springs, Clear Capital, Diamond Peak, Fastenal, Northstar California, One Stop Business & Career Center, Panda Express, Resort at Squaw Creek, The Ritz-Carlton, Sierra College Career Center, Sugar Bowl, Tahoe Donner, Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce, Truckee Donner Public Utility District, town of Truckee, Tahoe National Forest and Wells Fargo.
"In addition to serving as a job fair, the autumn Career and Job Expo offers excellent networking opportunity for all attendees. It's an especially good way for people new to the Lake Tahoe-Truckee area or looking for work to learn about career resources," said Nicole Cheslock, who organized this year's event. The Career and Job Expo is one of more than a dozen annual events on the Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee campus, 11001 College Trail designed especially for Lake Tahoe and Truckee residents.
There is no cost to attend nor is an RSVP required. Contact Cheslock at 530-548-5010 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Trending In: Business
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee businesses impacted by storms may qualify for federal loans
- Vail Resorts buys Vermont’s Stowe resort for $50 million
- Social Buzz: A look at projected new-age trends for 2017
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Crews to cut power for hour at Martis Camp, Schaffer’s Mill, other locations due to dangerous tree
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week