Sierra Green Building Association rolls out new membership rates, staff
September 5, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Sierra Green Building Association (SiGBA) announces the rollout of new lowered membership price structure. Business members may now join for as little as $95 for a "Basic Business" membership. Check out the new price structure at http://www.sigba.org
SiGBA also introduces its new Executive Director Scott Terrell and Member Sales Coordinator Rick Solinsky. Both Scott and Rick have been actively involved in SiGBA for many years and are excited to serve members through the following upcoming events and activities.
SiGBA Tahoe Expo Truckee GeoTour, SiGBA has partnered with Sustainable-Tahoe to offer this tour of an almost Net Zero Electric Energy home and Growing Dome Sept. 8, sign up on SiGBA's website.
The Welcome Back Membership Mixer is set for Sept. 27, 5:30-7 p.m. at Art Obsessions in downtown Truckee. The Board and new staff look forward to seeing you. Take a friend and your business card or brochures to share with the group.
SiGBA Green Building Tour, Oct. 26. SiGBA will take tour participants on a bus visiting several green buildings in the Truckee area.
Do you have an event you want put on the SiGBA website calendar? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions contact Scott Terrell at 530-214-9156. For membership questions contact Rick Solinsky at 530-587-1920.
Sierra Green Building Association's (SiGBA) mission is to educate and promote effective environmental design and building practices in the Sierra Nevada communities through education, networking and green business promotion. SiGBA is a 501c3 not-for-profit tax exempt organization. To become a business member, volunteer or to learn more about the organization and events visit http://www.sigba.org.
Trending In: Business
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Tahoe-Truckee businesses impacted by storms may qualify for federal loans
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Social Buzz: A look at projected new-age trends for 2017
- Why does the town of Truckee not require business licenses?
- Lake Tahoe weather: Floriston, Highway 89 areas still may be down until Saturday
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered