Squaw, Alpine partner with Sierra for 2013-14 Tahoe Super Pass
March 25, 2013
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — Boasting “the best passholder benefits package in Tahoe,” Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows over the weekend revealed season pass pricing for 2013-14.
Those who purchase a Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass at Squaw and Alpine before May 7 will also ski for free in 2013-14 at South Shore-based Sierra-at-Tahoe, officials said in a press release, offering access to “unrivaled terrain” in the form of 8,000 skiable acres, 15 terrain parks, two super pipes, 57 lifts and 316 trails at the three resorts.
Following is adult pricing for the 2013-14 Tahoe Super Pass. Lowest pricing is only guaranteed through May 7, 2013:
Gold, $769, full access to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, no restrictions.
Silver, $539, access to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, excluding select holiday dates (Dec. 26-31, 2013; Jan. 18-19, 2014; Feb. 15-16, 2014).
Bronze, $479, access to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, excluding Saturdays in January and February and select holiday dates (Dec. 26-31, 2013; Jan. 18-19, 2014; Feb. 15-16, 2014).
College, $399, access to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, no restrictions. Available to all full-time college students (12 credits or more) at accredited colleges and universities.
Bronze and College passholders will be able to ski or ride at Sierra-at-Tahoe for $50, according to the press release, which touted the Tahoe Super Pass has having the “most benefits of any pass in the area.”
Two of the larger benefits include the ability for new passholders to ski for free this spring at Squaw and Alpine, starting March 31, 2013; as well as discounted rates at Woodward Tahoe, thanks to a partnership with the nearly new action sports and gymnastics/cheer camp located at Boreal Mountain Resort.
Various youth, senior and other rates are also available. Full information on 2013-14 passes and benefits is available at http://www.tahoesuperpass.com.
Trending In: Business
- Reno-Tahoe flooding, snow, road closures hinder transportation industry
- Trio of Tahoe-Truckee ski companies stomping their claim in the Sierra
- Tahoe skiing: 8-13 feet of snow recorded in four days at upper elevations
- Tahoe Market Pulse: Stocks that may be 2017’s best performers
- Nevada’s casino industry turns profit for first time since 2008
- Lake Tahoe weather: First storm wave begins Wednesday; are you prepared?
- Lake Tahoe weather: Incline officials urge residents to be prepared
- Lake Tahoe weather: Are you ready for round three of snow and wind?
- Lake Tahoe weather: 21 inches of snow at Sugar Bowl; chain controls in effect
- No one hurt in fire at Tahoe City’s Henrikson building