Tahoe-Truckee attorney honored by Best Lawyers
Ryan Summerlin September 5, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Stoel Rives LLP, a U.S. law firm, announced a Tahoe-Truckee California attorney was named 2014 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America for the Sacramento metropolitan area. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community surveyed is selected as a Lawyer of the Year.
Michael B. Brown was named Best Lawyers’ 2014 Sacramento Litigation — Land Use & Zoning “Lawyer of the Year.” Mike is a partner in the firm practicing from its Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and Sacramento offices. He regularly represents businesses, contractors, developers, landowners and private individuals in real estate and administrative law matters, and in real property and business litigation.
Mike was formerly an attorney at Porter Simon in Truckee from 1996 to 2000, and president of the Tahoe Truckee Bar Association from 2001 to 2002.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting peer-reviewed surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The Lawyer of the Year recognition is based on particularly high ratings in the surveys, indicating these attorneys have a considerable level of respect among their peers. Visit www.stoel.com.
Trending In: Business
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer