Trio of North Tahoe-Truckee winter job fairs on tap this week, next
October 25, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — The three Vail Resorts-owned ski areas locally — Northstar, Heavenly and Kirkwood — are hosting winter job fairs on Saturday, Nov. 5, from 2-5 p.m.
According to Vail, Northstar will host a separate morning event from 9-11 a.m., before the afternoon event. Both take place in the Village at Northstar.
The resorts will hold on-the-spot interviews and are prepared to extend same-day job offers to fill a variety of full-time and part-time positions at any of the three resorts in departments including food and beverage, mountain operations, retail, rentals, ticket and pass sales and more.
For additional information about the hiring event and locations, as well as to access online applications, visit the Vail Resorts Careers page at vailresortscareers.com/what-to-know/hiring-events.
Tahoe Donner job fair also Nov. 5
Tahoe Donner is hosting its annual winter job fair Saturday, Nov. 5, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Northwoods Clubhouse at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee.
Recommended Stories For You
Seasonal positions are available at Tahoe Donner Downhill and Cross Country Ski Areas, Tahoe Donner Snowplay, Trout Creek Recreation Center, The Lodge Restaurant & Pub, as well as year-round positions in the member services and marketing departments.
According to a news release from Tahoe Donner, applicants will have the opportunity to interview with hiring managers for a variety of seasonal positions at the job fair.
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill out an application prior to the event, or come prepared to fill one out. Visit http://www.tahoedonner.com/employment for more information.
Sierra College Job Fair is today
Meanwhile, as previously reported, the Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee campus is hosting its annual fall job fair from 5-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26.
Participating employers include Granite Peak Management, Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Placer County, Resort at Squaw Creek, Starbucks, Tahoe Mountain Club and Woodward Tahoe, as well as ski resorts such as Boreal, Northstar, Sugar Bowl and Squaw Valley, among others.
For information, including a full list of registered employers, visit Facebook.com/SierraCollegeTahoeTruckee. Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee is located at 11001 College Trail in Truckee.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Company culture at CustomInk raises the bar for employee perks
- Bottled CBD-water company opens distribution office on South Shore
- Little progress made in resolving Tahoe’s Cal Neva bankruptcy issues
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest