Truckee artist and designer Sara Zimmerman recognized by Forbes
March 21, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Unearthed Comics, a webcomic by local artist and designer Sara Zimmerman, had a comic recently used in Forbes.com. Thanks to Kate Harrison, a contributor to Forbes.com, Unearthed Comics had an entrepreneur comic included in an article about entrepreneur cartoons and humor on March 5 at http://www.forbes.com/sites/kateharrison/2013/03/05/cartoon-truths-for-entrepreneurs/. The comic of choice was Sara's Entrepreneur's "Brain" comic, which Harrison used to illustrate humor in time management for the self-employed. In addition to being considered to be part of Forbes.com, Sara's comic was only one of three cartoons used; the other two from some of the cartoon greats, Randy Glasbergen and Mike Baldwin.
Launched in November 2012, Unearthed Comics features Sara's observations about business and technology, parenting and children, health and food, art and music, sports and outdoors, and more. Sara Zimmerman recently hit her 50th cartoon benchmark for her one-panel cartoons which can be seen at http://UnearthedComics.com or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/UnearthedComics.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (video)
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)