Truckee Community Building has signs of home
January 13, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — A newly installed sign marks the future home of the Truckee Community Building, a shared nonprofit business center.
The site is located on a parcel located in the PC3 subdivision by the intersection of Brockway Road and Highway 267 in Truckee. The Joerger family has generously offered to donate the parcel to the Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe Community Project for the proposed project.
For more information visit TruckeeCommunityBuilding.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Company culture at CustomInk raises the bar for employee perks
- Little progress made in resolving Tahoe’s Cal Neva bankruptcy issues
- Choice frontage property along Meadowood Mall is filling up in Reno
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan