Truckee’s Quality Automotive and Smog hires new technician
May 15, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Quality Automotive and Smog has added Chad Johnson to their staff of professional automotive technicians. Johnson has 20 years of experience in automotive, heavy equipment and diesel repair. He is a graduate of Universal Technical Institute and has attended several trainings to keep his skills current with today's complex vehicle systems. Quality Automotive and Smog welcomes Chad Johnson to Truckee's "trusted local auto care." Quality Automotive and Smog is located in the Crossroads / SaveMart Center behind Bill's Rotisserie and is open Monday through Friday for vehicle maintenance, repairs and California smog checks.
Call 530-587-1933 to speak to a specialist or make an appointment. Log on at http://www.qualityautomotiveandsmog for more information.
Trending In: Business
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee businesses impacted by storms may qualify for federal loans
- Vail Resorts buys Vermont’s Stowe resort for $50 million
- Social Buzz: A look at projected new-age trends for 2017
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Crews to cut power for hour at Martis Camp, Schaffer’s Mill, other locations due to dangerous tree
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week