Upcoming seminars: Grow your business through referrals
May 8, 2013
Would you like to have appreciative customers telling their friends and associates about your business, and suggesting that they patronize you?
Referrals are like gold — they are the best advertising you can get, and one of the most effective.
Cultivating referral business is not that difficult, but many entrepreneurs don't pursue them as often as they should.
Knowing that referrals are so valuable, you should make them a priority to include in your everyday arsenal of marketing tools.
The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce has put together a program for business people to learn how to maximize opportunities to grow their business through referrals.
On Wednesday, May 15, the Chamber will host a "Connecting Your Way to New Business" workshop. Presenting will be nationally recognized sales expert, Alice Heiman, to explain how business people can improve their business networking, lead generation and sales skills.
Recommended Stories For You
Alice brings an understanding of selling and combines it with the equally important talent for communicating easily with a variety of different personalities and backgrounds.
This workshop will lay an excellent foundation for the next networking opportunity the Chamber is offering: BizTalk Blender.
Alice is also the founder and creator of the BizTalk Blender — innovative peer-to-peer networking events that connect business people so they can easily build business professional relationships, develop referral sources and form collaborative partnerships.
Alice will be introducing this new networking series to the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce June 5.
The BizTalk Blender is a fun, comfortable, structured 1.5-hour event. More than 80 percent of participants who attend a BizTalk Blender generate business as a result because of the unique 3-part process.
Participants truly enjoy the BizTalk Blender because it makes it easy for them to meet new people and guides them through a series of steps that maximizes their networking time and results.
Alice has helped several other Chambers, including the Reno-Sparks Chamber, incorporate BizTalk Blenders into their member programs. The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce will host their first BizTalk Blender on June 5 at the Hotel Truckee-Tahoe (formerly the Larkspur).
Advance registration is required for the May 15 workshop and the June 5 BizTalk Blender.
Go online to http://www.TruckeeChamber.com to register or call the Truckee Chamber at 530-587-8808.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- It’s begining to look like ski season at Mount Rose
- Little progress made in resolving Tahoe’s Cal Neva bankruptcy issues
- En route to Reno-Sparks: Philly-style soft pretzel franchises
- Choice frontage property along Meadowood Mall is filling up in Reno
- Bottled CBD-water company opens distribution office on South Shore
- Truckee police: Man allegedly drugged victim, raped her
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (video)
- Fernley’s game-winning touchdown drive upends Truckee comeback
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse