Upcoming seminars: Grow your business through referrals
May 8, 2013
Would you like to have appreciative customers telling their friends and associates about your business, and suggesting that they patronize you?
Referrals are like gold — they are the best advertising you can get, and one of the most effective.
Cultivating referral business is not that difficult, but many entrepreneurs don't pursue them as often as they should.
Knowing that referrals are so valuable, you should make them a priority to include in your everyday arsenal of marketing tools.
The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce has put together a program for business people to learn how to maximize opportunities to grow their business through referrals.
On Wednesday, May 15, the Chamber will host a "Connecting Your Way to New Business" workshop. Presenting will be nationally recognized sales expert, Alice Heiman, to explain how business people can improve their business networking, lead generation and sales skills.
Alice brings an understanding of selling and combines it with the equally important talent for communicating easily with a variety of different personalities and backgrounds.
This workshop will lay an excellent foundation for the next networking opportunity the Chamber is offering: BizTalk Blender.
Alice is also the founder and creator of the BizTalk Blender — innovative peer-to-peer networking events that connect business people so they can easily build business professional relationships, develop referral sources and form collaborative partnerships.
Alice will be introducing this new networking series to the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce June 5.
The BizTalk Blender is a fun, comfortable, structured 1.5-hour event. More than 80 percent of participants who attend a BizTalk Blender generate business as a result because of the unique 3-part process.
Participants truly enjoy the BizTalk Blender because it makes it easy for them to meet new people and guides them through a series of steps that maximizes their networking time and results.
Alice has helped several other Chambers, including the Reno-Sparks Chamber, incorporate BizTalk Blenders into their member programs. The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce will host their first BizTalk Blender on June 5 at the Hotel Truckee-Tahoe (formerly the Larkspur).
Advance registration is required for the May 15 workshop and the June 5 BizTalk Blender.
Go online to http://www.TruckeeChamber.com to register or call the Truckee Chamber at 530-587-8808.
Trending In: Business
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Tahoe-Truckee businesses impacted by storms may qualify for federal loans
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Social Buzz: A look at projected new-age trends for 2017
- Why does the town of Truckee not require business licenses?
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered