Wiggins joins Carr Long Real Estate in the Village at Northstar
August 22, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Carr Long Real Estate, a boutique residential real estate firm with offices in the Village at Northstar and in the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, is pleased to announce Jim Wiggins as a new hire.
Wiggins' broad, 28-year experience in the residential and commercial real estate field brings to Carr Long Real Estate an array of services and knowledge.
His residential experience spans the high-end of the market in the North Tahoe area, selling lake front homes on Lake Tahoe, home sites in Martis Camp, and numerous golf course and ski properties.
His areas of expertise are in Truckee, Donner Summit, Martis Camp, Old Greenwood, Gray's Crossing, Northstar and Lahontan.
Wiggins' commercial background includes involvement with the acquisition and sale of investment properties including shopping centers, offices, apartments and hospitality facilities. He is adept in office, retail and industrial facility leasing, with experience in land disposition and acquisition, 1031 Exchanges and Build-to-Suit transactions.
Wiggins attained the CCIM designation from the National Association of Realtors — a coveted investment analysis credential.
Recommended Stories For You
He is an avid skier and has had a home on Donner Summit for years. As a local, he is aware of the exciting history and growth of the North Tahoe area. He spent about 15 years in the resort and hospitality industry in Vail, Colo. and Yosemite National Park prior to entering the Real Estate field in 1974.
He has three grown children, Chris, Lisa and Moose.
Wiggins' presence in the Village at Northstar brings a new dimension of real estate knowledge and expertise to the Carr Long Real Estate firm and to its clients and customers. You are welcome to visit him in the Village at Northstar Carr Long offices to learn more about area real estate opportunities and take advantage of his years of experience.
Carr Long Real Estate is located at 8001 Northstar Drive, Ste. 8102, behind Starbucks Coffee in the heart of the Village at Northstar.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Bottled CBD-water company opens distribution office on South Shore
- South Lake Tahoe businesses blame U.S. 50 construction for revenue drop
- Little progress made in resolving Tahoe’s Cal Neva bankruptcy issues
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Best Of North Lake Tahoe and Truckee 2017
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Update: Multiple fires burning in Nevada County; 821-acre Lobo Fire is 93 percent contained (video)
- Truckee takes 26-14 win over Spring Creek