Choices to celebrate 25 years of service in Truckee
April 9, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Choices Transitional Services will celebrate 25 years of providing people with disabilities the opportunity to choose. You are invited to join them on April 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at 11025 Pioneer Trail, Ste. 102, Truckee. Food and drinks will be provided.
Established in 1988, Choices Transitional Services is a California nonprofit organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities. Their programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self sufficiency. Choices strives to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for clients in their development processes. For more information visit http://www.cts-choices.org or cts-choices.org/truckee-day-program.html.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Education
- Sierra Nevada College in Incline Village cuts 6 faculty members
- Sierra history: The Gold Rush winter of 1850 (part 2)
- $55 million renovation project well underway at Truckee High
- Sierra Nevada College’s Lynn Gillette out as president (updated)
- Back to School: TTUSD program spotlight — Independent Study and Ski Academy