Choices to celebrate 25 years of service in Truckee
April 9, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Choices Transitional Services will celebrate 25 years of providing people with disabilities the opportunity to choose. You are invited to join them on April 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at 11025 Pioneer Trail, Ste. 102, Truckee. Food and drinks will be provided.
Established in 1988, Choices Transitional Services is a California nonprofit organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities. Their programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self sufficiency. Choices strives to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for clients in their development processes. For more information visit http://www.cts-choices.org or cts-choices.org/truckee-day-program.html.
Trending In: Education
- Tahoe-Truckee school district to address ‘unprecedented number of snow days’
- Principal’s Corner: North Tahoe High – academic rigor for everyone
- Big Brothers Big Sisters eyes Tahoe-Truckee growth for 2017
- Snow days: Tahoe-Truckee schools face challenges when making the call
- Glass Half Full: Storms bring about unique experiences
- Lake Tahoe weather: Schools closed; 6 more feet of snow forecast
- Lake Tahoe weather: Avalanche alerts issued for Crystal Bay, Alpine Meadows residents
- Lake Tahoe weather: Incline officials urge residents to be prepared
- Lake Tahoe weather: 21 inches of snow at Sugar Bowl; chain controls in effect
- Sierra Watch files second lawsuit against Squaw Valley redevelopment