Choices to celebrate 25 years of service in Truckee
April 9, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Choices Transitional Services will celebrate 25 years of providing people with disabilities the opportunity to choose. You are invited to join them on April 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at 11025 Pioneer Trail, Ste. 102, Truckee. Food and drinks will be provided.
Established in 1988, Choices Transitional Services is a California nonprofit organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities. Their programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self sufficiency. Choices strives to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for clients in their development processes. For more information visit http://www.cts-choices.org or cts-choices.org/truckee-day-program.html.
Trending In: Education
- Emptied Van Norden Reservoir gives students unique research opportunity
- Sierra Nevada College honors Truckee native Jason Paladino
- Truckee native, SNC Tahoe grad Jason Paladino uncovers truth of troubled Navy program in wake of Brian Collins’ death
- Tahoe-Truckee Excellence in Education: 30 years of effecting change
- Classes — free and paid — set for fall for infants, toddlers in Truckee
- Truckee football: Wolverines top South Tahoe 21-20 in Sierra Bowl
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people (4 locals) in vehicle burglary, theft cases
- Election 2016: Truckee Tahoe Airport District — read 4 candidate statements