Choices to celebrate 25 years of service in Truckee
Ryan Summerlin April 9, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Choices Transitional Services will celebrate 25 years of providing people with disabilities the opportunity to choose. You are invited to join them on April 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at 11025 Pioneer Trail, Ste. 102, Truckee. Food and drinks will be provided.
Established in 1988, Choices Transitional Services is a California nonprofit organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities. Their programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self sufficiency. Choices strives to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for clients in their development processes. For more information visit www.cts-choices.org or cts-choices.org/truckee-day-program.html.
Trending In: Education
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer