Choices to celebrate 25 years of service in Truckee
April 9, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Choices Transitional Services will celebrate 25 years of providing people with disabilities the opportunity to choose. You are invited to join them on April 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at 11025 Pioneer Trail, Ste. 102, Truckee. Food and drinks will be provided.
Established in 1988, Choices Transitional Services is a California nonprofit organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities. Their programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self sufficiency. Choices strives to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for clients in their development processes. For more information visit http://www.cts-choices.org or cts-choices.org/truckee-day-program.html.
Trending In: Education
- Principal’s Corner: Global education key to success at KB Elementary
- Tahoe-Truckee school admins recognized for leadership
- Incline Cub Scouts hold annual Pinewood Derby to great success
- Snow days: Tahoe-Truckee schools face challenges when making the call
- Tahoe-Truckee Lib Loop: Learn to code at the library
- Lake Tahoe weather: Floriston, Highway 89 areas still may be down until Saturday
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered