Congratulations to Rachel Theis, 2004 Truckee graduate
June 10, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Rachel Lingard Theis, daughter of Dave and Jan Theis of Sierraville, received a Doctor of Physical Therapy at the University of California, San Francisco, on May 17, 2013. Rachel is a 2004 graduate of Truckee High School. She attended Truckee schools beginning in kindergarten and has many fine teachers to thank for providing the foundation for her education. Rachel is a 2008 graduate of California State University, San Diego, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology.
Trending In: Education
- Principal’s Corner: Global education key to success at KB Elementary
- Tahoe-Truckee school admins recognized for leadership
- Incline Cub Scouts hold annual Pinewood Derby to great success
- Tahoe-Truckee Lib Loop: Learn to code at the library
- Incline High We the People class heading to national finals in D.C.
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues