bigtruck brand recognized by Whole Foods Market, Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association
July 12, 2014
Founded in 2010 out of Tahoe City, bigtruck brand is engaged in the design and development of providing the public with quality hats out of its headquarters in Truckee.
bigtruck is founded on the principles of producing quality products and defining a sense of community for North Lake Tahoe and Northern Nevada community members. The tremendous support of the bigtruck community has been the driving force to the success of the brand.
On June 23, Whole Foods Market Reno announced bigtruck brand as their first “Local Producer Grant” recipient. Three local vendors were chosen by Whole Foods to participate in the competition after applying for the grant. The winner was determined by the most votes after a week-long voting period. Thanks to the dedication and support of friends, family and members of the community, bigtruck received 5 percent of sales from Whole Foods Market Reno on July 2.
Galen Gifford, CEO and president of bigtruck brand and Cliff Costa, factory manager, attended the Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association Ace Awards Ceremony in Reno. At the ceremony, bigtruck was awarded the “People’s Choice” award. This award was again determined by the public.
The bigtruck team would like to send out a huge thank you to the community for the ongoing support. The dedication, passion and positivity of the community is what allows the brand to continue to promote a “fun first” lifestyle.
For more information, visit http://www.bigtruckbrand.com.
Trending In: Local
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Cool cowboy: Longtime Tahoe trash service provider to retire soon
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck
- Election 2016: IVGID Board of Trustees — read 6 candidate statements
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports