Calm the chaos within
Ryan Summerlin July 23, 2014
When: Tuesday, July 29, 6 p.m.
Where: For Goodness Sake, 10157 Donner Pass Road
Is something or someone in your life “driving you crazy”?
Are you feeling overwhelmed or stressed by something that is going on around you?
Are you constantly second guessing your actions because you’re afraid of what others might think or say?
Do you get frustrated easily? Or frequently lose your patience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please keep reading! I have a very special invitation — just for you.
You see, many people I meet feel stressed, tired, overwhelmed and even depressed. Given the number of problems and challenges life regularly throws our way and how busy our lives are, it’s not surprising many of us feel like we are on an emotional roller coaster.
But it really does not have to be this way. It is possible to “Calm the chaos” and feel peaceful, confident and energized.
I’m Cindy Powers Prosor, and for the last 10 years, I have specialized in helping hundreds of people all over the world discover how to stay calm, feel more confident and centered, and tap into their full potential, so they can create and live the life of their dreams.
I’d like to invite you to join me on Tuesday, July 29 at 6 p.m. for a 90-minute experience entitled, “Calm the Chaos Within.”
In this 90-minute experience you will learn new information and tools you can take with you that will help you feel more centred, connected, relaxed and balanced. Remember, nothing changes until you do.
Cindy Powers Prosor, “The Intuitive Heart Mentor” and founder of Opening Doors Within has been professionally helping people transform fear, doubt and struggle into confidence, trust and love for over 10 years.
At age 17, Cindy followed her dreams and moved to Truckee where she created the life and community she dreamt about as a child. Thirty-four years later she, her husband Larry and son Will moved to a small provincial seaside town in New Zealand. That’s when the “floor fell from under her.”
Loosing her foundation of community, family and friends in a difficult transition, for the first time in her life Cindy spiralled down a tunnel of darkness into loneliness and despair. With the support of her coach, Cindy was able to use this chapter to awaken to her inner word and discovered how to create lasting happiness, love and connection. Those who have worked with Cindy say her work is revolutionary. Cindy runs programs and retreats between her lakeside cottage in Northern California and her seaside home on the east coast of the north island of New Zealand.
For more info visit: www.openingdoorswithin.com
Trending In: Local
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000